The Optical Guidance System provides enhanced tracking visibility for intraoperative positioning and validation of resections and assessment of limb alignment.
- Due to the placement of reflective discs in an angular arrangement on the NavitrackER? Reference Marker Device, the range of visibility compared to spheres increases from 127 degrees to 135 degrees.
- Reflective discs adapt to various intraoperative constraints (size, patient draping, anesthesia equipment, etc.) and offer better visibility compared to spheres.
- Robust functionality offering can accurately accommodate everything from straightforward to complex cases.
- Full set of customizable functionalities to create an expedited, surgeon-specific workflow.
- Guidance technologies have shown a 25% lower revision rate due to loosening or lysis at 8 years.1